Seconds: Green Cast Iron Skillet PanRegular price $174.00 Sale price $87.00
Accidents happen, things bump and spill, we’re all of us only human after all! Sometimes there is a slight mishap in our warehouse and some of our lovely packaging gets scuffed! Minor imperfections that in no way affect the product itself (that’s all snug and protected in our layers of foam and goodness). But we pride ourselves on presentation, so these blemishes on our gorgeous packaging mean they’re not up to our standards. But this is what a Seconds Sale is for isn’t it? A chance to get some super high-quality, perfectly fine cookware, with slightly imperfect packaging, at a steal!
Seconds items are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
🚚 Free express shipping nationwide
You might simmer on low, but the shimmer is high with this green Cast Iron Skillet Pan! Well... it’s a lovely bright green, but there are no actual sparkles in the enamel. Sad face.
- Two handles. This pan has both an arm handle and a wide handle so you can carry it more securely and pour more steadily.
- Wide handle design. This pan has a generous handle width to accommodate bulky oven gloves.
- Two pouring lips. For a clean pour with no dripping down the sides. Allows you to pour out of the side you’re more comfortable with - looking at you our left-handed friends!
- Easy clean. Enamel coats the entire pan which takes the grunt work out of cleaning.
- Heat retention. Cast Iron holds and distributes heat evenly for better cooking. It also keeps your dish warmer for longer.
- Slow and steady. You will achieve great results with a low to medium heat.
- Cook your way. Gas hob, electric hob, oven, induction, ceramic or under the grill – our Cast Iron Pan works with them all.
- Fits the Biroix Dutch Oven lid. Bonus feature. If you have a Biroix Dutch Oven, you will be able to use the lid on this pan. It fits perfectly. Great for keeping moisture in your dishes.
Materials: Cast Iron with enamel finish
Dimensions: 476mm long x 275mm wide x 60mm deep